Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
Location: Bucharest, Romania
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
WL/WF is a Thales Corporate Engineering (TCE) project targeting to cover Workload and Workforce planning, a standard and key feature of Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes which in this moment are defined and deployed across several Thales entities. As a TCE developer, you will use cutting edge technologies such as TDF(Thales Digital Factory) & Azure Cloud tools, maintaining high software quality and business future scalability.
You’ll need to:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Set and apply best practices (both development and operational best practices), code quality, security standard
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Develop along with the latest technologies available.
- Problem solve from design to delivery, ensuring pipelines deliver high-quality software as core services
- Get involved in the ops/infrastructure part
Whilst working with us on:
- Java 17+
- React 18+
- Spring, Spring Boot 3
- REST API
- Spring Security & Single Sign On
- JPA, Spring Data
- Azure Cloud
- JUnit, TDD, familiar with the testing life cycle
- Git Lab CI&CD, familiar with Docker
- Profiling and optimization techniques/refactoring/data structures
- Health monitoring
- Maintaining SOLID and clean code principles
- Team spirit, pair programming, continuous improvement culture
- Awareness on Agile methodologies
YOUR CAREER AT THALES
Joining Thales, you will integrate into a tight-knit team working in an international and friendly environment. Thanks to various teams working on multiple fields and domains, all located in Bucharest, you will be able to evolve and grow your competences in different areas.
YOUR IMMEDIATE BENEFITS
24 holiday days a year
A good work-life balance which includes flexible working hours and remote work
A comprehensive compensation and benefit package including medical & life insurance coverage
Performance & yearly bonuses
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!